Thursday, February 12, 2009

Taking on some new favorites!

Hello everyone! I am working with some new favorites!


I have been adding some new beading supplies to my pile. I am currently working alot with pearls and gemstones. One of my older creations is listed in my MadeitMyself Shop. It is called Celestial Fire.

Check it out....


I'm also excited at Picasa photo software. I have been playing with some of the images for my new website. See for yourself...










It is really fun to enhance existing photos with the different options such as shadowing, glow, and contrast. This software is awesome and it is free. Just download it from picasa.com and start playing.



I am also working with pearls and have finished a few projects that I will be photographing within the next few days. Once the photos are complete, I will post them right here. They will be a part of my new website gajlsbeadsnsuch.com. Unfortunately I keep running in to personal issues that keep me from finishing the site. It should be completed very soon.

Gena

Gajlsbeadsnsuch

No comments: