Sunday, April 18, 2010

I had my first jewelry party!

I just had my first jewelry party!


My first jewelry party was really exciting. I displayed my jewelry at a friends house and my girlfriend set up her display of arbonne products. We had an open-house type setup and we both made some sales and handed out alot of business cards. The great thing is that we already have a request to do another combo party.

I have a picture below that shows how I set up my jewelry display:







I had my beautiful daughter, Amber, model a necklace and earrings set I made (A finalist design in the Fire Mountain Gems Beading Contest - Glass Bead Category).



We had a good time and everyone enjoyed the jewelry and the arbonne products. Hopefully, this is the beginning of something good.



Gena

Gajlsbeadsnsuch







No comments: