Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Project Is Finally Finished!

My special Wedding Jewelry project is finally done and I am so happy with the results! My special wedding project was well worth the time and effort...and stress during the holiday season. The reaction of the wedding party when they saw the final designs was priceless.


The Bridal Necklace and Earrings Set was made with 3mm and 4mm swarovski crystals in clear arora borealis and golden shadow, #11 seed beads in ivory pearl, clear arora borealis, and opaque luster blush, and #15 seed beads in gold luster cranberry. The round filigree clasp and earwires are of gold filled metal. The necklace is approximately eighteen inches long and the earrings are about one and a half inches long.


The Brides Maid Necklace and Earrings Set was made with 3mm swarovski crystals in golden shadow and 4mm swarovski crystals in golden shadow and clear arora borealis. It was enhanced with #15 seed beads in gold luster cranberry and the round filigree clasp and earwires are of gold filled metal. The necklace is approximately fifteen inches long and the earrings are about one and a half inches long.





The Matron of Honor Necklace and Earrings Set was made with 3mm and 4mm golden shadow swarovski crystals, 4mm clear arora borealis swarovski crystals, #15 seed beads in gold luster cranberry. The necklace is approximately fifteen and a half inches long and the earrings are about two inches long. The round filigree clasp and ear wires are of gold filled metal.



The bridal jewelry that was created in this project was designed with the help of the Maid of Honor. The Brides dress was in the color of champaign and the Matron of Honor and Brides Maid dresses were made of burgundy fabric. After looking at my bead selection, we agreed on what beading materials would be used and in what colors. The next step was to come up with a design for each set. The brides necklace was a combination of three patterns, two from a magazine and one of my original creations. The Brides Maid necklace was made from a pattern in a magazine and the Maid of Honors necklace was one of my own design. Each of the three pairs of earrings were my own design.
I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I have. I plan on making some more sets so I can have them in stock. I will probably vary the designs and use different colors. Come see what I make. I will you know when they are done.
All of my wedding and special occasion jewelry designs will be listed on Artfire as well as on my new Wedding and Special Occasion Designs Website (still under construction). I will let you know when my new website is up.

Thank you,


Gena Anaya,
Gajlsbeadsnsuch
http://gajlsbeadsnsuch.com/ (my new Wedding and Special Occasion Website--still under
construction)

No comments: