Friday, January 23, 2009

A Craft Show in February

I am doing my first craft show on February 6, 2009

It is time for me to do my first craft show. I have never done one so I am flying blind. A friend of mines' little girls' school is having a craft fair and I will be selling some of my wares.

Because it is my first craft fair, I am not totally sure what I need to do. My first priority is to get the inventory I plan to take with me and prepare a price list. I will also tag the items with their prices and also select items to be listed for sale prices. It will be alot of work but I hope it will be worth it. It will be good to get some sales and hand out some business cards.

I will let everyone know how the show goes and I will include some pictures as well.

Happy Selling.

Buy Handmade!

http://gajlsbeadsnsuch.artfire.com/
http://www.madeitmyself.com/user/gajlsbeadsnsuch.aspx

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks for your comment about the new background. Good luck on the craft show -- did my first one in October of 2008 and another one in December.

If I may be of any help, leave a comment on the blog and I'll get back to you promptly.

http://musingsfromthehill.blogspot.com

rockcreekcreations said...

Good luck on your upcoming craft show! One thing I try to do is have a bowl of treats. It pulls the kids in and parents follow the kids. Then they get a closer look at your stuff.

Wear Your Wild said...

Good luck with your show. I rarely do them anymore, but when I did I had tons of fun.