Monday, December 1, 2008

New Design: "IMPERIAL LACE" (necklace, earrings, and bracelet)

Add Image















CHECK OUT MY NEWEST DESIGN: "IMPERIAL LACE"

(necklace, bracelet, and earrings)

Each item is listed seperately on my website: http://www.gajlsbeadsnsuch.artfire.com/
They are an original design of mine and are made using a brick, square, and right angle weave stitch and are enhanced with pecots. The necklace has a 10mm chez firepolished crystal bead and seed bead loop closure, the earrings have antiqued copper earwires, and the bracelet has an antiqued copper lobster claw clasp.

You can get more details by clicking on one of the images and going directly to my website at ArtFire.com.

I hope you enjoy them. They were made with alot of patience an love which, I think, makes each piece very special and unique!


I can't wait to start my next project (wedding jewelry fot the bride, maid of honor, and maton of honor). Once they are finished, I will post photos on my blog so you can have a looksee.....


Until then....

HAPPY BEADING

-and-
BUY HANDMADE!

Yeah!

No comments: