Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Special New Years Project!

I have a very special New Years project! I have been asked to design and make jewelry for a wedding. The bride will be wearing a necklace and earrings and her dress will be in the color of champaign. Both the matron of honor and the maid of honor will be wearing burgundy. These colors will be used in the final design with, hopefully, the right color balance and "pop"!

My final necklace design will incorporate aspects of an original bridal design of mine as well as parts of three other designs. The good news is that I have the final bridal necklace design finished, however, I am still finalizing bead colors. Though I am not positive about color placement and bead size, I am sure that I will be incorporating 3mm and 4mm swarovski crystals, various sizes of seed beads, and the findings will be of sterling silver.

In the end, I will have completed a project that includes a bridal necklace and earrings, and a necklace and earrings for both the matron and maid of honor. As I complete each piece of the project I will update my blog so you can see what I have done.

I am anxious to get started. Hopefully, I will be posting a picture of the bridal necklace sometime within the next week.

I am so excited about this project...it allows me to stay in my favorite creative mode...custom wedding jewelry designs!

I Will Keep You Posted!!!

Buy HANDMADE!

http://www.gajlsbeadsnsuch.artfire.com/

1 comment:

Diana said...

Very special indeed! Good luck with it!!

Regards
Diana
http://djstoreroom.blogspot.com